Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

Welcome to The Art Incubator Blog, designed to inform, inspire and connect creative spirits to develop a community of artists. With the help of my friends, this forum will serve as a learning and teaching platform to share ideas, experiments and wonder. This is my first attempt at using Blogger, and my teacher has given me the tools to get started...Let's see what we can do together.

This is an image of the physical space that The Art Incubator occupies. Over 800 square feet of workspace, kitchen, bath and relaxing room to explore, discover and acquire artistic skills.


More pictures to give you a feel of this wonderful space...




Just imagine the inspired art that could be discovered here.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you get this comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous space! I look forward to seeing what will happen in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having taken a paste paper class at the Art Incubator I can highly recommend the instruction and the space. Marcella is an inspirational teacher and the natural lighting in the studio is phenomenal. Looking forward to a summer of creativity!

    ReplyDelete